Prof. Dr. Guda Bhavani (Former Managing Director of Sai Bhavani Super Speciality Hospital, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India.) MBBS, MD, DGO is trained in all aspects of Infertility treatment and Reproductive Medicine that includes various aspects of IVF, OOCYTE aspiration, Embryo Transfer, Ovulation induction , IUI and semen preparation.She is an expert in assessment of male and female infertility, assessment of day to day embryo development, intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), Assisted hatching, Preservation of semen, Embryos and ovarian cortical patches, Blastomere Biopsies on clevagestage embryo and blastocyst leading to PGA, surgical sperm retrieval techniques, DNA and RNA preparation, Tissue culture, IPCR and Radio immunoassay.
Dr.Guda Bhavani was a brilliant student during her MBBS and MD study period.She was a recipient of Dr.Rangacharyulu Memorial Goldmedal in Anatomy at the Rangaraya medical college, kakinada, Andhra Pradesh.India in 1979.
- She stood first in the Andhra University, India in the Basic sciences examination in MD (Obstetrics and Gynaecology).
- She stood first in the Andhra University in Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology Examination.
- She is a recipient of Dr. Kanak Goel Award for her services from the Indian Medical Association.
- She was the secretary of the Obstetrics and Gynaecology society of Hyderabad (OGSH).
- She was the incharge of south zone Clinical Research Committee of the Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Society of India (FOGSI).
- Served as Chairperson-Family Welfare Committee, Rural Obstretrics Committee and Cultural Committee of the Obstetrics and Gynaecology society of Hyderabad (OGSH).
- She is the Chairperson of Women Doctors Forum of Indian Medical Association, AP State.
- She is the Vice President of the North Branch of Indian Medical Association, Hyderabad, AP State.
- She is the Joint Secretary of the Indian Menopause Society.
- She conducted several Gynaecological Conferences with National and International Faculty and Several CME Programs which were most acclaimed and attended by large number of delegates.
- She conducted many Mega Health Camps and charitable services.
- She is the former Managing Director of Sai Bhavani Super Speciality Hospital, Hyderabad, AP State,India where more than 3000 Open Heart Surgeries and more than 25000 Cardiac Interventions were done.
- She is also an acclaimed classical singer.
- She was Asst. Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Osmania Medical College and Govt. Maternity Hospital, Nayapul, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh,India.
- At present she is rendering services as Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at the Mediciti Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad since 2009.
BFC team is actively involved in multiple Research Projects.
Research undertaken within BFC must comply with legislated guidelines & require approval from BFC's ethics committee. Research must demonstrate its Potential for contribution to Knowledge & Scientific Merit. The BFC ethics committee is constituted in line with the NHMRC National Statement on Ethical Conduct in Research involving Humans and the Objectives include.
- To ensure that all Research involving Human Participants within BFC is reviewed, approved and Monitored in line with the National Statement on ethical conduct in Research involving Humans as issued by the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC).
- To provide advice to BFC on ethical aspects of clinical Infertility practice.